NEW FOR YOU
- CPs- Please make sure that all 2021 baptisms are noted in CCB. Contact Kristen if you need help knowing where to update.
- Kids T-Shirts are in Central Office- pick up from Lauren Palkowski on or after Tuesday
- Email will be sent THIS Thursday reminding Partners to RSVP for Aug 28th
- Please return any unused Dominoes to Lauren
BRANDING- A REMINDER…
When people see our logo, we want it to bring to mind our message and what we stand for. Protecting our brand for that purpose is super important. Some of you enjoy making your own graphics and that’s great. Keep in mind these things as you create:
- The full “RADIUS Church” logo should be used on any external (and most internal) communication.
- The disc should only be used along with the full logo somewhere on the page. (An example would be the faded disc on the partner covenant where the full logo is also present)
- Neither the disc nor the full logo should be changed in any way – color, shading, dimensions, etc.
- Campus logos should rarely be used. The RADIUS Church logo is the go-to – even on your internal pieces such as bulletins and screen graphics. The only exception here is Southside.
- Notice that RADIUS is capitalized unless we are talking about impacting or living in your radius.
THE U – Sermon Series
- Info found on the announcement page – http://radiuschurch.org/the-u-2/
- Graphic and an optional bumper video can be found in the graphics folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N2SfkzXkxlpVrybSiIA_LSGJ0ejc89up?usp=sharing
DRAW YOUR RADIUS
Throughout “The U” we will encourage people to take time to draw their radius. Here are the details: http://radiuschurch.org/draw-your-radius-challenge/
- GROUP TARGET DATES
- Target dates this week:
- Tuesday, August 17: Campus Group Menus available on website
- Sunday, August 22 & 29: Group Sign-Ups
- Promo graphics and some suggested language to use this week and next for promoting Group Sign Ups. Please use as desired at your campus: http://radiuschurch.org/comms/announcements/
- Student Calendars are due now!
- Send to Andrea and Lauren
- August 22 – Groups Sign Ups Begin
- August 28 – Partner Night at River Bluff High School
- September 5 – Groups Begin
- September 19 – All-RADIUS | Eze Center Generosity Update
- October 24 – All-RADIUS | Hydromissions Generosity Update
- October 31 – Ephesians Series Begins
- November 7 – Baby Dedication
- November 14 – All-RADIUS | Empower1 Generosity Update
- November 21 –
- November 28 – Give Hope
- December 5 – Advent Service
- December 24 – Christmas Eve
- December 26 – No Church / Year In Review
1. MONDAY – CONNECT CARDS ENTERED BY 5PM MONDAY
2. MONDAY – WEEKLY COMMUNICATIONS
- Email due Monday at 12PM to Lauren
- Any App pushes? Send to Andrea.
3. TUESDAY – NEW PEOPLE LIST ARRIVES IN YOUR INBOX
- Call new people and connect them to a person or opportunity
4. CHECK PEOPLE PROCESSES in CCB
- Easy to find – CCB / People / Processes / Active
- Watch these short tutorials JT has put together if you need help.
5. CHECK STUDENT PAGE AND EVENTS ON APP AND WEB
- Check HERE and on your location page on the website.
- Bottom of your campus location pages
6. THURSDAY – SUNDAY SCROLL SLIDES
- Due Thursday 12PM to your AV Person.
7. EVENT REQUESTS
- Submit Event Requests. (Need 2 weeks before we publicize for graphics.)
- We want to start conversations with you. If you are new today, just want to connect, or ask for prayer, there are two ways to do that:
- Through the connect card (tell them where to find them and where to place them)
- Radiuschurch.info – Here you’ll find all kinds of ways to connect including a link to our campus calendar. You’ll also find a digital connect card here and if you’re new and want to ask questions or tell us about your experience – there’s a link to do that as well.