NEW FOR YOU
- Please report number of covenants turned in at event last night from your campus to Lauren by Monday afternoon.
RADIUS App Update- Take some time this week to search around the app- it will be a great tool as we begin to multiply disciples.
- Partner Event-
Saturday Night’s Presentation can be found here: https://vimeo.com/594368799/
Campus-Specific Follow Up Lists can be found here in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17I_MWlu6FPtZAFahR03FQc9GZ7l2qTOe?usp=sharing
- CPs- Please make sure that all 2021 baptisms are noted in CCB by Friday, Sept 3rd. Contact Kristen if you need help knowing where to update.
Here are the graphics for “Fifty Forward” for this Sunday! There will be a button on radiuschurch.info to collect stories as people give their money away. You can also use a graphic in your private facebook groups to drum up conversation about it next week. This is going to be fun!
Our culture is saturated in sexuality. Gender alterations, pronoun preferences, and new sexual identifications flood headlines, mass media, and even day-to-day conversations. If we want to live with a biblical worldview, we must have conversations around what it means to be designed male and female. We’re excited to have these discussions with you as we enter into our next sermon series: “He / She / His”
- Graphics folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X2Uz-gb7cZF1_uBCy4uWqqwtxnPWdT-G?usp=sharing
DRAW YOUR RADIUS
Throughout “The U” we will encourage people to take time to draw their radius. Here are the details: http://radiuschurch.org/draw-your-radius-challenge/
- Groups Sign Ups continue but will move to app and online only http://radiuschurch.org/
connect/groups/. Please give this one last push.
- Group Leader Training- Sept 1st, 6:45pm at RADIUS Lexington
ANNOUNCEMENT ON 9/5:Groups start this week! You should have heard from your leader by now, but if you haven’t connected, let (or someone you designate) know and we will put you in touch.
- COMMISSIONING GROUP LEADERS FOR SERVICE ON 9/5 (This is up to you!)
Your group leaders will devote hours of time and chunks of their heart as they disciple, shepherd and multiply their groups. Because they carry a lot of weight, consider taking time in your morning service on 9/5 to call group leaders to the front to recognize and pray for them. You can even send them a note on 9/1 letting them know you’ll be doing this so they’ll make sure they’re in attendance.
- Graphics: http://radiuschurch.org/comms/announcements/
- September 5 – Groups Begin
- September 19 – All-RADIUS | Eze Center Generosity Update
- October 24 – All-RADIUS | Hydromissions Generosity Update
- October 31 – Ephesians Series Begins
- November 7 – Baby Dedication
- November 14 – All-RADIUS | Empower1 Generosity Update
- November 21 –
- November 28 – Give Hope
- December 5 – Advent Service
- December 24 – Christmas Eve
- December 26 – No Church / Year In Review
1. MONDAY – CONNECT CARDS ENTERED BY 5PM MONDAY
2. MONDAY – WEEKLY COMMUNICATIONS
- Email due Monday at 12PM to Lauren
- Any App pushes? Send to Andrea.
3. TUESDAY – NEW PEOPLE LIST ARRIVES IN YOUR INBOX
- Call new people and connect them to a person or opportunity
4. CHECK PEOPLE PROCESSES in CCB
- Easy to find – CCB / People / Processes / Active
- Watch these short tutorials JT has put together if you need help.
5. CHECK STUDENT PAGE AND EVENTS ON APP AND WEB
- Check HERE and on your location page on the website.
- Bottom of your campus location pages
6. THURSDAY – SUNDAY SCROLL SLIDES
- Due Thursday 12PM to your AV Person.
7. EVENT REQUESTS
- Submit Event Requests. (Need 2 weeks before we publicize for graphics.)
- We want to start conversations with you. If you are new today, just want to connect, or ask for prayer, there are two ways to do that:
- Through the connect card (tell them where to find them and where to place them)
- Radiuschurch.info – Here you’ll find all kinds of ways to connect including a link to our campus calendar. You’ll also find a digital connect card here and if you’re new and want to ask questions or tell us about your experience – there’s a link to do that as well.