NEW FOR YOU
Name badges will be ordered this week. Please email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org any name badges you need by Tuesday, or add it to this spreadsheet. Any late requests will be added to October’s order.
GROUPS – WHERE TO FIND STUFF
Group LEADER Guides can be found:
- Website – Connect / Groups / Leader Resources (found at the bottom of the groups page)
- APP – Click Resources / Your Church / Group Leader Guides
GROUP CHATS are our group discussion questions. These can be found on our series page –
- Website – Resources / he | she | HIS / Group Chat
- APP – Click Resources / Your Church / Group Chat
NEW APP RESOURCES
We are working on compiling a list of resources for the new series. This information can be used in a variety of ways:
- You can use the QR codes (in folder) in your printed bulletin or sermon notes that are printed in-house.Note that there are Two Codes: (1) QR App Code and (2) Series App Code- He/She/His Resources
- Please also note that all resources will be on app by Friday- it’s a work in progress!
- You can include the QR codes for handout with the groups questions on them printed in-house.
- We can print cards (in folder – He/She/HIS card PDF) via Pine Press OR you can print in-house. If you’d like for us to order, please let me know by tomorrow afternoon. Please note: these won’t be ready until next week!
- Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12RsSvvyQE_H_xdCfNArjIR0ZDK9snU2M?usp=sharing
Please ensure that your campus’s initial partner groups are ready and the membership types are updated by October 10 in CCB.
Campus-Specific Follow Up Lists can be found here in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17I_MWlu6FPtZAFahR03FQc9GZ7l2qTOe?usp=sharing
Here are the graphics for “Fifty Forward” for this Sunday! There will be a button on radiuschurch.info to collect stories as people give their money away. You can also use a graphic in your private facebook groups to drum up conversation about it next week. This is going to be fun!
Our culture is saturated in sexuality. Gender alterations, pronoun preferences, and new sexual identifications flood headlines, mass media, and even day-to-day conversations. If we want to live with a biblical worldview, we must have conversations around what it means to be designed male and female. We’re excited to have these discussions with you as we enter into our next sermon series: “He / She / His”.
We have created a platform for folks to post questions anonymously in regards to the He/She/HIS Series, and would like to share the graphic with you. Feel free to post on Sunday am scroll. Questions submitted will be used to prompt discussions in our podcasts scheduled for Sept 13th and 21st, and CPs may also wish to discuss weekly sermon prep meeting. Podcasts will feature John and Seth Scott on Sept 13th and John and Cheryl on the 21st. “Have Questions” Graphic can be found in the shared folder.
If you wish to share a direct link to the form, go to: https://hnww163yvhx.typeform.com/to/OcCgp989 – otherwise, there is a link on the main page (listed on the graphic).
Graphics folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X2Uz-gb7cZF1_uBCy4uWqqwtxnPWdT-G?usp=sharing
- September 19 – All-RADIUS | Eze Center Generosity Update
- October 24 – All-RADIUS | Hydromissions Generosity Update
- October 31 – Ephesians Series Begins
- November 7 – Baby Dedication
- November 14 – All-RADIUS | Empower1 Generosity Update
- November 21 –
- November 28 – Give Hope
- December 5 – Advent Service
- December 24 – Christmas Eve
- December 26 – No Church / Year In Review
1. MONDAY – CONNECT CARDS ENTERED BY 5PM MONDAY
2. MONDAY – WEEKLY COMMUNICATIONS
- Email due Monday at 12PM to Lauren
- Any App pushes? Send to Andrea.
3. TUESDAY – NEW PEOPLE LIST ARRIVES IN YOUR INBOX
- Call new people and connect them to a person or opportunity
4. CHECK PEOPLE PROCESSES in CCB
- Easy to find – CCB / People / Processes / Active
- Watch these short tutorials JT has put together if you need help.
5. CHECK STUDENT PAGE AND EVENTS ON APP AND WEB
- Check HERE and on your location page on the website.
- Bottom of your campus location pages
6. THURSDAY – SUNDAY SCROLL SLIDES
- Due Thursday 12PM to your AV Person.
7. EVENT REQUESTS
- Submit Event Requests. (Need 2 weeks before we publicize for graphics.)