resources to support your campus
- Remember that our monthly FOC staff meeting is now the 4th Tuesday of the month. See you on January 25 at 9AM!
- Campus Emails – Student Spring Retreat, Truth Card Electronic Form (See FB)
- WK Part 2 Video – We’ll post on Wed. or Thurs. Celebrate WK with your campus by sharing with your Facebook group.
- Give Hope Celebration – Will be on January 30
- Hydromissions Report – moved to February 20
- January 24 at 1PM – Exec Team
- January 25
- 8AM – Teaching
- 9AM – FOC Monthly Meeting
- 10AM – CP Development
- 10AM – Support Team
- January 31 at 1PM – Exec Team
- February 1
- 9AM – Prayer
- 10AM – CP Business
- January 25 – Campus Calendars through August due to Kristen – CAMPUS PASTORS
- Need to schedule (JAN):
- Good Friday/Easter Planning BK
- Maymester – Groups Team
- Student Camp – Trey
STAFF BIRTHDAYS - JANUARY
- January 10 – Andy Ott
- January 15 – Andrea Krick
- January 16 – Scott Shuford
- January 18 – Tim Dominick
- January 18 – Evan Goodrich
- January 22 – Sabrina Owens
2022 OFFICE HOLIDAYS
- Monday 1/3 (observing New Years)
- Monday 1/17 (MLK)
- Monday 5/30 (Memorial)
- Monday 7/4 (Independence)
- Monday 9/5 (Labor)
- Thursday 11/24 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday 12/26 (Christmas)
1. Let's Celebrate!
Baptism? Groups multiplying? What is happening at your campus that we can celebrate together? Send us your story!
2. Recurring Tasks
See what’s new, due, and coming up soon.
3. Calendar Check
Use the tabs at the bottom of the sheet to confirm preaching schedule, create your campus comms schedule, and communicate events.
4. Plan Announcements
Current promotions and announcements to use – stage, email, and social media.
Need something added to the web calendar, printed, or designed? Complete a form below to begin the process.
EVENT PLANNING FORM
This is where you think through your event details, comms plan and A/V needs. From graphics to forms, we’ll help you get it done.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk if printing is needed
Pop-Up signs, feather banners, sandwich boards, vinyl letters, yard signs, lobby signage.
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 2 week
SMALL PRINT JOBS
This is your spot for rack cards, post cards, booklets, t-shirts, name badges etc.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk printing
This is your one-stop-shop for video / photography needs. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch!
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 1 week
Need to know who’s preaching or leading worship? Use the Master calendar and switch tabs at the bottom to find the info you need.
Campus specific graphic folders, event, and sermon series graphics for your scroll, emails, and social media.
BRANDING QUICK GUIDE
When people see our logo, we want them to think of our message. Make sure our branding is consistent and recognizable to our community.
BRANDING GUARD RAILS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- The full “RADIUS Church” logo should be used on any external (and most internal) communication.
- The disc should only be used along with the full logo somewhere on the page. (An example would be the faded disc on the partner covenant where the full logo is also present)
- Neither the disc nor the full logo should be changed in any way.
- The RADIUS Church logo is the preferred logo on internal pieces such as bulletins and screen graphics. Campus Logos should occasionally be used on internal campus specific communication to eliminate possible confusion. Example: a student event for only one campus.
- The RADIUS Church logo should be used on external communication.
- Notice that RADIUS is capitalized unless we are talking about impacting your radius.