resources to support your campus
1. Let's Celebrate!
Baptism? Groups multiplying? What is happening at your campus that we can celebrate together? Send us your story!
2. Calendar Check
Use the tabs at the bottom of the sheet to confirm preaching schedule, events, and deadlines.
3. Weekly Update
See what’s new, due, and coming up soon.
4. Plan Announcements
Current promotions and announcements to use – stage, email, and social media.
5. Comms Schedule
What is being promoted when. Useful for planning your campus comms for the week.
Need something added to the web calendar, printed, or designed? Complete a form below to begin the process.
COMMS REQUEST FORM
Build your comms plan using this form. From graphics to forms, we’ll help you get it done.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk if printing is needed
Pop-Up signs, feather banners, sandwich boards, vinyl letters, yard signs, lobby signage.
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 2 week
SMALL PRINT JOBS
This is your spot for rack cards, post cards, booklets, t-shirts, name badges etc.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk printing
This is your one-stop-shop for video / photography needs. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch!
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 1 week
Need to know who’s preaching or leading worship? Use this calendar and switch tabs at the bottom to find the info you need.
Campus specific graphic folders, event, and sermon series graphics for your scroll, emails, and social media.
BRANDING QUICK GUIDE
When people see our logo, we want them to think of our message. Make sure our branding is consistent and recognizable to our community.
BRANDING GUARDRAILS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- The full “RADIUS Church” logo should be used on any external (and most internal) communication.
- The disc should only be used along with the full logo somewhere on the page. (An example would be the faded disc on the partner covenant where the full logo is also present)
- Neither the disc nor the full logo should be changed in any way.
- The RADIUS Church logo is the preferred logo on internal pieces such as bulletins and screen graphics. Campus Logos should occasionally be used on internal campus specific communication to eliminate possible confusion. Example: a student event for only one campus.
- Notice that RADIUS is capitalized unless we are talking about impacting your radius.