Linda Stillinger & Claudia Smiley
Tuesdays @ 6:30PM
Wednesdays @ 6:30PM
Like our Serve Teams, our Go Groups are an opportunity to build community by working and serving alongside other people. The distinguishing mark between Go Groups and Serve Teams is that our Go Groups have an intentional focus to serve others outside our church walls. We heartily believe that as we do good deeds for others in Jesus’ name we earn the right to share the Good News, and Go Groups provide a space to ‘be the Church’ to the world around us.
Ken & Barbara Spencer | Club RADIUS
1st & 3rd Monday each month @ 6:30PM
RADIUS Church – Lexington
Fun night of activities for special needs (ages 18+)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do Community Groups run?
Community Groups will begin September 9th and run through December 7th.
2. How do I sign up for a Community Group?
Sign-ups are available from August 26th through September 9th. You can sign up for a Community Group in one of three ways:
1) In Person: Sign-up tables will be available in the RADIUS Lobby on August 26, September 2 and September 9. You can also use this opportunity to engage our Community Group leaders, ask questions, etc.
2) Online: Visit our church website for Group information and registration.
3) App: Download our app from the App Store for iOS, Android, and Windows devices, or visit our website and follow the link.
3. Is there childcare available?
If your Community Group meets at RADIUS on Tuesday evenings, Wednesday mornings, or Wednesday evenings, childcare will be available. Parents are asked to chip in the following amounts to help offset child care costs:
Option 1 – Pay a one-time $50 to cover the entire semester (13 weeks – slightly less than $4/mtg)
Option 2 – Pay $5 weekly
You may pay with cash or check via the black boxes (please use and label the giving envelope) or online at www.radiuschurch.org/give . If this is a hardship for you, please let us know and we can work together to make other arrangements (we want you to come!).