Fridays @ 10:30AM
Shepherding a Child’s Heart (Tedd Tripp)
Stroller / Walking Group – Bring the kids!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do Community Groups run?
Community Groups will begin the week of January 28th and run until March 31st.
2. How do I sign up for a Community Group?
Sign-ups are available from January 14th through January 28th. You can sign up for a Group in one of three ways:
1) In Person: Sign-up tables will be available in the café space on January 14, 21 & 28. You can also use this opportunity to engage our Group leaders, ask questions, etc.
2) Online: Visit our church website for Group information and registration.
3) App: Download our app from the App Store for iOS, Android, and Windows devices, or visit our website and follow the link.
3. Is there childcare available?
If your Community Group agrees that childcare is needed, we can work together to recruit students from our student ministry to handle this task. Parents would be asked to chip in the following amounts to help offset child care costs, as we would prefer to pay our students:
Option 1: Pay a one-time $50 to cover the entire semester (13 weeks – slightly less than $4/mtg)
Option 2: Pay $5 weekly
You may pay with either cash or check the night that your group meets or online at www.radiuschurch.org/give . If this is a hardship for you, please let us know and we can work together to make other arrangements (we want you to come!)