In RADIUS Kids, we want kids to know God’s story, make friends, and have fun. We want RADIUS Kids to be a safe place that encourages fun, friendships, and discovering more about God in an age-appropriate way. Our awesome team of trained leaders works hard to ensure that your kids will love coming to church!
You will start by checking your family into our computerized database to help ensure the safety of your kids. One of our team members will walk you to your child’s group where you will meet their amazing group leader. All of our RADIUS Kids volunteers are background checked and trained to guarantee your child has the safest and best experience possible.
Your First Visit
If you are planning to attend RADIUS Church – Lexington this weekend, be sure to stop by the Connect Desk in our main lobby so we can help you find your way to the appropriate location for Kids Check-in. There, a friendly volunteer will help you find your way and make sure you are able to quickly get your child(ren) registered.
RADIUS Kids Gathering Information
RADIUS Kids meet in two primary groups: Preschool and Elementary. Information is listed below for each of these groups. Doors open 15 minutes before each service time listed below. We have groups for infants (nursery) through 5th grade.
- Preschool (Birth – 4K) – Building 300, 9:30AM & 11:00AM
- Elementary (Kindergarten – 5th Grade) – Building 314, 9:30AM & 11:00AM
What You Need To Know
- COVID-19 precautions will be taken.
- There will be no outside bags or belongings allowed in the kids area.
- Hand sanitizer will be used frequently.
- All RADIUS Kids leaders will be required to wear a mask.
- Elementary-aged children are asked to wear a mask. (Birth-4K are not required to wear a mask.)
- Rooms will be sanitized between services.
- We will continue to watch the school district and follow their lead during this season.
Do you have some additional questions? Please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to have a conversation.