Beginning Sunday, May 17, 2020 all RADIUS Church campuses will begin re-gathering on Sunday mornings for worship services. We will also continue to offer our online streaming services at 9AM & 11AM (click here to head over to the Streaming page). Below you can find helpful information about gather times, locations and some instructions. We’ve also included some Frequently Asked Questions below as a helpful resource. As always, if you have more questions, please feel free to reach out to us by email or reach out to your campus pastor.
Irmo: Sundays at 10AM
Lexington: Sundays at 8AM, 9:30AM, 11AM
Rocky Creek: Sundays at 9:30AM
Saluda: Sundays at 9:30AM
White Knoll: Sundays at 9:30AM
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Expect?
- For outdoor services, bring blankets and / or chairs.
- As you arrive and while you are with us, love one another from a six foot distance – Please stick with waves rather than hugs and handshakes.
- As you choose a place to sit – Leave a six foot distance around your family.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after and feel free to wear masks.
- Download our updated app and allow push notifications for updates and news!
What Will RADIUS Kids Look Like?
Your child (birth – 5th grade) will join you for worship. Here are some helpful tips to make our gatherings great for them:
- We have created RADIUS kids coloring pages for your kids! Print it at home and bring it this weekend! (Don’t forget the crayons!)
- Take them to the restroom before you leave home. Our outdoor venues may not have restrooms available and we want to limit usage at our indoor services.
When will RADIUS Students meet again?
RADIUS Students will continue to meet by ZOOM during May and will begin meeting on June 1 with social distancing.
What Precautions Are We Taking?
We are taking precautions as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that RADIUS Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
- For indoor gatherings, every chair and potentially touched surface will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)