All RADIUS Church campuses are gathering in various locations across the midlands on Sunday mornings for worship services. Check out our options below for times and locations. We will also continue to offer our online streaming services at 9AM & 11AM (click here to head over to the Streaming page). As always, if you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us by email or reach out to your campus pastor.
Centerville: Sundays at 10AM
Front Lawn of New Facility (4335 Augusta Hwy. Gilbert, SC 29054)
Rain Plan: We will meet at RADIUS Lexington at 5 PM
RADIUS Kids: Ages 3 – 5th Grade
Campus Pastor: Ryan Molony
Irmo: Sundays at 10AM
Gym 1 at the Seven Oaks Park (200 Leisure Ln, Columbia SC 29210)
RADIUS Kids: Ages 2-8
Lexington: Sundays at 8AM (outside), 9:30AM *, 11AM *
RADIUS Lexington – parking lot (300 W. Main Street Lexington, SC 29072)
RADIUS Kids – Ages 0-5th Grade / More information found HERE
Rain Plan: For outdoor service – We will move into the auditorium (see guidelines below).
Campus Pastor: Russell Johnson
Saluda: Sundays at 10AM*
RADIUS Saluda – (100 South Main Street, Saluda, SC 29138)
RADIUS Kids: Ages 0-5th grade
Campus Pastor: Trey Shealy
Southside: Sundays at 10:30AM*, 7PM
RADIUS Southside – (702 Whaley Street, Columbia, SC 29201)
RADIUS Kids: Ages 0-5th grade
Campus Pastor: Scott Shuford
White Knoll: Sundays at 9AM*, 10:45AM *
RADIUS White Knoll – (5181 Platt Springs Rd. Lexington, SC 29073)
RADIUS Kids: Ages 0-10
Campus Pastor: Joe Pitts
* denotes indoor services – For the health and safety of all participants, facial coverings and social distancing are required and attendance will be limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Expect?
- For outdoor services, bring blankets and / or chairs. For indoor services – masks and social distancing are required.
- As you arrive and while you are with us, love one another from a six foot distance – Please stick with waves rather than hugs and handshakes.
- As you choose a place to sit – Leave a six foot distance around your family.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after and feel free to wear masks.
- Download our updated app and allow push notifications for updates and news!
What Will RADIUS Kids Look Like?
RADIUS Kids began meeting for limited ages and at limited capacity for a few of our campuses starting September 6th. See your location above to find out details.
If your campus is holding family worship services, your child (birth – 5th grade) will join you for worship. Here are some helpful tips to make our gatherings great for them:
- We have created RADIUS kids coloring pages for your kids! Print it at home and bring it this weekend! (Don’t forget the crayons!)
- Take them to the restroom before you leave home. Our outdoor venues may not have restrooms available and we want to limit usage at our indoor services.
When will RADIUS Students meet again?
RADIUS Students are meeting! Join your campus Facebook Group and download our app to stay up to date on what’s happening at your campus or check out our student page!
What Precautions Are We Taking?
We are taking precautions as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that RADIUS Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
- For indoor gatherings, every chair and potentially touched surface will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Masks are required at this time.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)