resources to support your campus
Stuff we’re talking the most about this week –
1.Groups Sign-ups begin August 14! Turn U to y’all and choose your group!
3. A Partner Email will go out Thursday – Groups early access, Go Party, and Campus Info will be included in content.
3. New Sermon Series will begin this week! It will not be “This is Who We –R: Living Generously.” We’ll begin Galatians with a series called “Freedom.”
- EMAILS – Go Party, Groups coming soon, Move Up Sunday, All-RADIUS Students Back to School Bash, Women’s Retreat
- RADIUSTEAM.NET will launch this week! You will be getting an email from Kristen explaining our new “intranet.”
- WOMEN’S RETREAT – Registration opened July 3. Closes August 21.
- GROUPS REGISTATION – Groups sign-ups begin August 14 (Partners – early access on August 10). More details to come.
- MOVE UP SUNDAY – RADIUS Kids Move Up to their new classes on August 14. Kristen will complete Promotion in CCB August 9.
- Go Party Comms –
- July 28 | Partner Save The Date email
- August 14 | John will talk about during All-RADIUS Sunday
- August 14 – 26 | CP’s make phone calls to Partners to invite and let them know you’re excited about them coming if they’ve already rsvp’d
- August Discovery | Push people to the “Go Party”
- August 8 | In campus emails / If you are a partner or considering partnership, join us for Go-Party
- August 10 | Partner Email Invite
- 3 – Women’s Retreat Registration Opens
- 4 – Serve/Volunteer Info to Parker for SM Post
- 9 – Promotion completed in CCB
- 10 – Partner Email – Groups Sign-Ups, Go Party, Campus Info
- 15 – Name Badge Order
- 14-26 – CP’s make phone calls to Partners to invite and let them know you’re excited about them coming if they’ve already rsvp’d
- 21 – Women’s retreat registration closes
- 25 – Rooming list due for the women’s retreat to the hotel
2022 OFFICE HOLIDAYS
- Monday 1/3 (observing New Years)
- Monday 1/17 (MLK)
- Monday 5/30 (Memorial)
- Monday 7/4 (Independence)
- Monday 9/5 (Labor)
- Thursday 11/24 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday 12/26 (Christmas)
1. Let's Celebrate!
Baptism? Groups multiplying? What is happening at your campus that we can celebrate together? Send us your story!
2. Recurring Tasks
See what’s new, due, and coming up soon.
3. Calendar Check
Use the tabs at the bottom of the sheet to confirm preaching schedule, create your campus comms schedule, and communicate events.
4. Plan Announcements
Current promotions and announcements to use – stage, email, and social media.
Need something added to the web calendar, printed, or designed? Complete a form below to begin the process.
EVENT PLANNING FORM
This is where you think through your event details, comms plan and A/V needs. From graphics to forms, we’ll help you get it done.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk if printing is needed
Pop-Up signs, feather banners, sandwich boards, vinyl letters, yard signs, lobby signage.
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 2 week
SMALL PRINT JOBS
This is your spot for rack cards, post cards, booklets, t-shirts, name badges etc.
Lead time: 3 wks | Revisions 2 wks | +1 wk printing
This is your one-stop-shop for video / photography needs. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch!
Lead time: 4 weeks | Revisions 1 week
Need to know who’s preaching or leading worship? Use the Master calendar and switch tabs at the bottom to find the info you need.
Campus specific graphic folders, event, and sermon series graphics for your scroll, emails, and social media.
BRANDING QUICK GUIDE
When people see our logo, we want them to think of our message. Make sure our branding is consistent and recognizable to our community.
BRANDING GUARD RAILS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- The full “RADIUS Church” logo should be used on any external (and most internal) communication.
- The disc should only be used along with the full logo somewhere on the page. (An example would be the faded disc on the partner covenant where the full logo is also present)
- Neither the disc nor the full logo should be changed in any way.
- The RADIUS Church logo is the preferred logo on internal pieces such as bulletins and screen graphics. Campus Logos should occasionally be used on internal campus specific communication to eliminate possible confusion. Example: a student event for only one campus.
- The RADIUS Church logo should be used on external communication.
- Notice that RADIUS is capitalized unless we are talking about impacting your radius.