It’s in our name. RADIUS. We are called to love right where we live – following Jesus’ command to love our neighbors. What would it look like if every RADIUS Church family started building relationships with those right outside their door?
This Summer, we want to cover The Midlands with neighborly love by hosting backyard parties on as many streets as possible during the last week of July. Jump on board and claim your street. Leading up to the big week, you will receive ideas, special neighboring videos, and stories! Let’s all work together so that we can lift up the name of Jesus and show the world His love.
- June 20 – Claim Your Block
- Hype Video (30 seconds) on claiming your block
- June 27 – Know Your Neighbor’s Name
- Video – How to get to know your neighbor (or how NOT to get to know your neighbor)
- Challenge to learn your neighbors name and 1 thing about them.
- July 4th – Pray for Your Neighbors
- Short 45 seconds on praying for your neighbors
- Challenge – Begin praying for the names you learned (fridge magnet)
- July 11th – Plan your party and Invite –
- Video – Easy things to do in your backyard /
- Challenge – Send in your Ideas
- July 18th – Starting Conversations about Jesus
- Video –
- Challenge –
- July 25th – Block Party Week!
- Send us your pictures and stories for a prize!
- August 1 – What’s Next?
- Keeping the conversation going
- Next Get together?
Prayer Magnet to be given out beginning July 4th