WELCOME TO RADIUS STUDENTS
We want to help students develop such passion for Jesus and compassion for others that they don’t graduate from their faith when they graduate from our ministry.
OUR STRATEGY FOR ACCOMPLISHING OUR PURPOSE IS TO OFFER EACH STUDENT (6th – 12th GRADE) A PERSON, PLACE AND A PLAN.
- PERSON: We desire that every student who enters our doors would be known by a safe, caring, trained adult leader. These leaders serve as mentors, helping students make good, godly decisions. In addition, these leaders are secondary voices in the lives of students; reinforcing the words of a student’s primary influence – parents.
- PLACE: We want to create places (gatherings and events) where students are known and can know others in safe, welcoming, fun environments, where Jesus is the centerpiece.. When all of these elements are at work, a student can best receive the life-changing power of God’s Word.
- PLAN: We want students to understand that God loves them, and has a plan for how they can spend eternity in Heaven with Him. In addition, we want students to know that God also has a plan for how He wants them to spend their lives here on Earth. It’s an exciting, special, and specific plan that is waiting to be discovered.
RADIUS STUDENTS – CAMPUS CONTACTS
If you are interested in serving with RADIUS Students, fill out the form linked below.
Help all students check-in upon arrival. Assist new students with registration. Be a welcoming presence when students enter.
Serve students snacks and drinks at our student café. Assist with inventory, set up and clean up of café.
Assist with setting up and running audio production, lighting, and visuals during our student gatherings. No experience necessary – we’ll train you. Adults and students welcome.
- Help ensure student gatherings are safe and secure. Adults team members only.
Background vocalists, leaders, musicians are needed for our worship band – students and adults are welcome. Help our students be lead into worship as part of our gathering time.
SMALL GROUP TEAM
- Disciple students in a group of 8-10. Use provided discussion guide to lead small group questions and facility discussion. Serve in a mentor-type capacity to impact students for Jesus.
WHEN AND WHERE
Click on your campus below for student schedules.
Sunday Nights at RADIUS Church – Lexington (During the School Year)
RADIUS Students Gatherings are offered to all middle and high school students, and take place at RADIUS Church – Lexington on Sundays from 6-8PM, from September through May.
We have a dedicated environment for students called The Warehouse, and it is staffed by RADIUS partners who are screened, trained, and who love Jesus and care deeply about students.
Order of Students Gathering:
6PM – Doors open (indoor/outdoor activities, café, video games, hang out time)
6:25PM – Main service (live worship, Biblical teaching, and other fun elements
7:15PM – Small Groups (middle school by grade/gender; high school by grade only)
8PM – Dismiss
As you go through the following pages, what you’ll see is the very foundation of what we believe about God and His plan for you. We call this “the Gospel” – or the good news of God. These pages contain good news for people who are open to God. As you explore, ask questions and remain open as to what God might be communicating to you. We’re cheering for you all along the way.
Email Brent Squires – Students Ministry Lead